Re: [RTTY] RTTY DX'ing tutorial (was: VK0EK RTTY Update)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY DX'ing tutorial (was: VK0EK RTTY Update)
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:33:19 -0400
First off Alex, thank for your contribution to ham software, I use (and
registered) several of your products.....timing in the pileup is critical, as
is tuning off the last station worked...how much depends on the situation, no
real set amount.....true tailgating, if done correctly, is a good technique,
but I feel has contributed to all the out of turn calling lately.....and thats
not tailgating......when a station clearly comes back to SP1ABC, then K5ABC
should not be calling, thats just good manners, and probably something their
mothers should have taught them.....sounds like you have your macros set, which
is another plus......nothing breaks the rhytym of VE3XYZ 599 TU like “Hi my
name is Peter and I’m in EN91 runninga TS440 to a Butternut vertical “......
Don AA5AU is an accomplished web author, I havent checked his site, but that
would be a good place to start with some DO’s and DONT’s of rtty dxing.....