Re: [RTTY] FT4JA performance

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT4JA performance
From: EA2RY <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:04:35 +0200
Hello to all.

If a survey on the preferred mode (CW, SSB, RTTY) can even select multiple
options, you never reach that 25%.

10% is a minimum acceptable percentage.

often by own experience, reach those percentages can be tricky, especially if
it is a ATNO for most amateur radio community.

As a radio amateur who has a preference for the RTTY I wish that these
percentages are higher, but I understand there most preferably CW and SSB.

(Sorry for my Google translación english) ;-)

     73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com
        ¯_(ツ)_/¯