Re: [RTTY] Pondering an issue

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pondering an issue
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 08:44:10 -0400
According to the contesting.com survey  http://www.contesting.com/survey/
N1MM is by far the most popular. I am a Writelog user too. I have never
taken the time to learn N1MM. If you have the time you can try N1MM and
make your decision. I am happy with my current Writelog version and do not
plan on switching to V12 anytime soon. Unless something has changed, you
do not have to renew your subscription to continue using Writelog. I also
use MicroHAM devices and changing the router configuration is so easy, I
would not let this influence your decision.

GL,
John KK9A