Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question
From: Tom Homewood <w1to@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:28:57 -0400
N1MM+ does not use the digital configuration box if using MMTTY. The FSK and PTT com ports are setup in the MMTTY configuration. You probably have to use EXTFSK in MMTTY also. I have the Rigblaster Advantage so there may be differences, but not in the N1MM+ and MMTTY setup.

I am not familiar with the Icom commands or setup. But I think PTT and FSK should be on the same com port.

Feel free to contact me directly if you think I can help.

73, Tom W1TO

It is likely that you have not configured N1MM+ for PTT by software
command - try checking the appropriate "PTT Control via Software
Command" boxes in the CAT set-up (Config -> Configure Ports ... then
"Set" for the Radio port).  WriteLog's "Comm PTT" defaults to ON for
Icom rigs which does PTT by software command.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV