Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rigblaster Pro RTTY Question
From: "Phil" <wa2lxe@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 23:31:45 -0400
Joe,
You nailed it!
When I saw the PTT light on the Rigblaster, I concentrated on that and the path
out of it to the radio.
You mentioned a software parameter and checking PTT via Software in the N1MM
Config File.
I remembered seeing that referred to in the documentation but did not recall
setting it.
When I went to the Hardware Tab in Config Ports and the Set for the radio, I
saw the menu to select the type PTT.
Funny thing was the window was small and could not be enlarged.
I saw four choices for "PTT via Radio Command". All abbreviated and identical.
Obviously the window size cut off the words.
I selected each one in order and when I reached the 4th one - EVERYTHING WORKED.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and reply to my request for help.
Best 73,
Phil
WA2LXE