Re: [RTTY] N1MM Exch Message when using ESM?

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Exch Message when using ESM?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 01:15:04 -0500
Thanks for all the replies, but I never could get it to work the way I
wanted. I'm not sure why but I'll play with it more offline.

When running ESM mode, I could never get the F2 exchange message to start on
a new line when I used INSERT to grab a call and send F2. The best I could
do was to send the call twice with the second one on a new line.

Thanks to Mike, W4AAW, for allowing me to operate as part of the remote
Multi-2 team. It was a great experience.

73, Don AA5AU