Re: [RTTY] If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

To: "Matthew Pitts" <n8ohu@yahoo.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 19:27:10 +0800
Huh? Spend any time up above 14.090 and you can pretty quickly realize the supposed "prevent interference" aspect is completely absent with those stations starting up on your QRG pretty often. And in the case of pactor, that system just crushes a RTTY or CW underlying signal.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Matthew Pitts via RTTY