Re: [RTTY] If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence
From: William Lisk <wglisk@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:51:07 -0400
I share the concerns of those have participated in this thread. A suggestion: Many of us understand the basic problem but are not good at framing the issues in the right technical language or giving the FCC what they are asking for in their request for comments. Perhaps some among us who feel competent in these areas could post a proposed comment on this reflector that could be used by others as the basis of a comment filing.

Thanks.

Bill/KC2EMH