Re: [RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:39:58 -0500
If the bar at the left is yellow and the screen is frozen, click on the bar
to turn it green and restore normal receiving.

I just figured out why this is happening to some people and not to others.
It does not happen when the DI window is set to Scrolling - everything
works fine. However, when the DI window is set to Non-scrolling, the bar
turns yellow and the display freezes when each QTC is received. The easy
way to fix this is to open the DI Setup window and in the lower left,
change the Window Scroll to Scrolling. If text scrolls off the top of the
screen too quickly for you in Scrolling mode, you can click on the green
bar and scroll back to get it, then click on the yellow bar to restore
normal display of incoming text.

73,
Rich VE3KI

GW4SKA wrote:

Happening to me too. As soon as I click on a received QTC the yellow bar
comes
up and the screen locks. Complete pain! Setup somewhere?
John GW4SKA/GW0A