Re: [RTTY] [RBN-OPS] Re: Multiple spots RTTY [3 Attachments]

To: RBN-OPS@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [RBN-OPS] Re: Multiple spots RTTY [3 Attachments]
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 16:53:56 -0500
Interesting! How would you generate two separate sets of mark and space frequencies with different spacing but the same call. Is this a possible outcome from overdriven AFSK?

I don't think they should be showing up as busts in the CT1BOH algorithm, but as QSYs.

I'm taking the liberty of copying the RTTY contesting reflector on this - I think someone there probably has the answer

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.