Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com, rtty@contesting.com, director@smecc.org
Subject: Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal
From: COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:07:00 -0500
We have also  offered  to provide hosting of the journal set also  as  we
have the ARTS  journals here  also and also Bill Henry's  History of  HAL,
Jim Hayne's detail history of early  RTTY ,, and  more..
But  hey we  do not have to be the only host!

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 2/19/2017 1:03:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,