Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal
From: K5ROE Mike <K5ROE@roetto.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:08:34 -0500
I put a few on archive.org , nice interface , and it OCRs the text so it's searchable!

https://archive.org/details/@mike_roetto

73 de K5ROE

On 02/22/2017 01:51 PM, Ed Sharpe via RTTY wrote:
OK we are good to go at smecc just have to load we have unlimited bandwidth and
a good connection to the backbone.. yes good to have this in several places and
I will make sure it shows up in interent archive thus a guarantee the
authors....inmortality!
Ed#   Archivist SMECC

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail