Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:46:16 -0500
This sure made mincemeat out of the poor guy trying to sell a few.
Bill W2CQ

On 2/21/2017 5:32 PM, Kok Chen wrote:
Bill Henry has very generously agreed to make the RTTY Journals available for
public downloading.  I now have the archives at my web site (warning, very
large files).

(Hi Bill, long time no exchange emails HI HI.)

Thanks go to Jay WS7I for doing all the leg work; dotting i's and crossing t's.

Before I proceed with the links, I would like to encourage those that run large
RTTY sites to make these files available (Don? Ed?) at your site.  Just be sure
to make it free.

Don't just link to my site, but make actual copies.

The reason is that I am using a very slow ("shared") Hostgator server, and who
knows also how long I will keep maintaining my web site.  We need RTTY history to be
archived, and what better way than through RTTY Bulletin/RTTY Journal from the formative
years.

With that taken care of, the links are available here:

http://www.w7ay.net/chen/Others/RJ/index.html

If you misplace the link, just go to my home page at w7ay.net (easy to remember), click on the tab for
"Others," and look for a link to "Fifty Years of the RTTY Journal" (currently at the
bottom of the "Others" page).

Thanks again to everyone involved, especially to Bill Henry and Wayne Matlock
(SK).

73
Chen, W7AY