Re: [RTTY] greater than 600 watts for RTTY?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] greater than 600 watts for RTTY?
From: "Augie \"Gus\" Hansen" <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:27:02 -0600
Those of us who lack super-station status and are located in non-advantaged locations usually content ourselves by competing against ourselves (vs. previous performances) or in a current contest against our local/regional neighbors. And it can be a lot of fun, too, even if our calls never make it to the top of the leader board.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH
Denver, CO