Re: [RTTY] Information please

To: "'W4GKM'" <w4gkm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rtty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Information please
From: "John Barber" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 17:15:51 +0100
If you are already set up for another data mode, using AFSK, it's simple. I
started by downloading JT65-HF, set it up and watched the results. On most
HF bands the radio is set to .076 dial frequency.
JT65-HF was disappointing in the user interface and facilities, so I tried
the JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition improved version, which has been excellent.
John GW4SKA