[RTTY] MMTTY 1.70K

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY 1.70K
From: "Richard White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 16:36:46 -0500
I want to upgrade to MMTTY 1.70K from 1.68a version and have two questions:

1: In downloading ver.1.70K does it over wright the old version or do I put
it under the C: drive as a separate program.

2: I use MMTTY for the N1MM engine. What will I need to do to replace the
old version with !.70K in N1MM ?

My computer ability is limited ( age 90) and I want to set up the new
version and not mess things up. MMTTY stand alone and the MMTTY engine for
N1MM are working fine now and I want to be sure I do this right.

Thanks... Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White

Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M