Re: [RTTY] Make RTTY Heard duiring Field Day this weekend!

To: Tim Goeppinger <timgep@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Make RTTY Heard duiring Field Day this weekend!
From: Bob Darlington <rdarlington@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:27:56 -0600
Our Los Alamos ARC will have two stations on the air.  One will primarily
be for digital modes and I will be focusing on both RTTY and PSK31.  Last
year was our first year with any kind of emphasis on digital and we beat
our score for at least the previous 15 years.

Hope to work you guys and gals this weekend.

-Bob N3XKB