Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:11:01 -0500
Thanks Joe,

Yes, the default format is set at 48000 Hz.

The MMTTY clock rate was not at 12000 Hz, it was at 11025. I have changed
this, for the future.

Is there some reason why all of this would work with the previous
configuration, but all become intermittent after shutting down the
application?

I have used this same configuration for a handful of RTTY contests, and not
noticed this before.

73,
Mike ND9G