Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint and LoTW

To: "'Richard Kriss'" <aa5vu@att.net>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint and LoTW
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 20:13:16 -0000
What surprises me is the expectation of instant uploads, instant replies to
email, instant everything.
The suggestion that ANY delay is due to some sort of 'fine tuning' of a log,
otherwise known as cheating, is ridiculous!
My log has been sent to the BARTG robot. The same log, together with anything
else worked in January, will be uploaded to LOTW at the beginning of next month.
That's as good as it gets here. Monthly uploads. If you want confirmation
quicker, send me a card!
Off my soapbox too ...
John GW4SKA