Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint and LoTW

To: Richard Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>,RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint and LoTW
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:22:19 -0500
I just uploaded LOTW a few mins ago. 247 Qs, and got a confirmation of 62%.

Jerry W4UK

At 02:51 PM 1/29/2018, Richard Kriss wrote:
The BARTG Sprint was a part time but fun effort on my part and work just under a 100 Qs. What has surprised me is the QSL rate on LoTW of less than 50%. I for one upload all QSOâ??s to LoTW right after the contest but it seems like others are holding off on the uploads. Maybe there waiting and will do it after they fine tune and submit their log file. Off the Soapbox 73 Dick AA5VU