Re: [RTTY] WPX

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:02:54 -0700
I agree that 2Tone is a very valuable asset. It seems to copy numbers especially well. I also found that if 2Tone puts something in brackets, you can take it to the bank.

On the other hand, MMTTY on occasion copies something better, and MMTTY is faster, so I usually leave the mouse pointer hanging out on the MMTTY screen.

Having both programs running simultaneously is invaluable!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (WK7S in WPX)
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Martin