Re: [RTTY] WPX

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 20:47:54 -0600
I don't know about other ops but in my case, especially on the last day, when I see my exchange number roll back across the screen it causes my already fragile brain cell to freak out.  RTTY contesting is a team sport where the exchanges are pretty well nailed down and for good reason.  And resending a guys serial number, etc is not part of how to properly play the game.

If you want to do your own thing, the world is definitely short of RTTY rag chewers on the bands.  Absent contest and dxpedition activity, it's hard to find a RTTY signal on the bands in the middle of the week...

[insert fond memories of the ASCII-character-pictures here...]

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com