SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Club Calls setup ?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Club Calls setup ?
From: "Mike Farmer" <G3VAO@hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:45:22 -0000
Why not use the Clubs RSGB membership number which if memory serves me
correctly is on the RadCom address label. Then you have no need for yet
another list!! Maybe its my turn to half joke but the RSGB could introduce
an award for working Clubs by collecting the numbers. Just like train
spotting!!

73 de Mike
G3VAO