SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V15.51 cqwwssb

To: SD-User@contesting.com, Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.51 cqwwssb
From: mrspring <atrisk@iol.ie>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:40:18 +0000
Worked fine for me - bandchange and dupes all worked.

Some ZONE entries, in fact quite a few, for the USA were auto-completed
wrongly
though. Not sure How this is calculated, and/or if it can be linked to
QRZ.com or
it's .xml service?

Only AFTER the contest did i work out i could have entered the ZONE
manually each entry!
Maybe set the default setting to both CALL and ZONE for future revisions?