SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V15.51 cqwwssb

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.51 cqwwssb
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:20:54 -0000
I am not sure that is correct Paul. You certainly get points deducted
for zone multipliers if there is an error in the exchange, not in log
etc. In any case your own claimed score will be wrong if you just use
SD's suggested zone, particularly in the case of many W6 stations who
are actually on the east coast. I agree that RSTs are not checked, but
they are these days in RSGB events.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com