[SECC] RE: [SEDXC] CQWW 160 CW Contest

Subject: [SECC] RE: [SEDXC] CQWW 160 CW Contest
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:59:16 -0500 (EST)
I think a joint endevour would be good for both clubs.  Our membership
would surely increase from SEDXers who spill over into other contests and
our club would only be out of ONE very small contest.  Membership in the
SEDXC for CQ contests is not required as I understand it.  I see this as a
no-brainer personally.

73

Bill, W4AN