[SECC] Re: Membership List; ARRL Contest Circle

Subject: [SECC] Re: Membership List; ARRL Contest Circle
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Thu Sep 9 00:42:51 2004
On 9 Sep 2004 at 3:17, K4SB wrote:

> > database, and have thought about setting up forms on the site to
> > maintain the database.  These, of course, would have to be on a
> > password-protected section of the site.
>
> Passwords? Secret lists? The members page has been openly available
> since the start of this Club.
>
> No one but the officers of the Club are authorized to make changes.

I think Ben was speaking of giving the appropriate individuals
(officers, web guy) access to update a database of members.

Passwords - yes, so not just anyone could modify the list on the web.

Secret lists - no, that's not what he's talking about ...at least not
the way I read it!

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA