[SECC] [SEDXC] BPL

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] BPL
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:16:19 -0600
Power companies are trying to make a buck on the cheap.  And it's about time
that sort of crap ends.  Look at that loser bunch at the FCC.  Eat up with
Lawyers that have no concept at all of what is going on in the RF field.
And that ain't going to change.

Used to be we could at least argue and at times persuade them along
technical lines.  No more.  It's all about M O N E Y.

Dan/W4NTI