[SECC] Winning SS

Subject: [SECC] Winning SS
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 15:00:50 -0500
I think all things considered,  i.e. location, sunspot cycle,
etc....that 40 and 20 will be about it this year.  40 should really'
be outstanding IF we have room to do CW in.

160 has a major problem with lack of activity and in fact 75 does also.
80cw seems reasonable,  but could certainly pick up.

Just my observations.

Dan/W4NTI