[SECC] GQP Changes

Subject: [SECC] GQP Changes
From: k4sb at comcast.net (Ed)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:17:53 +0000
John Laney wrote:
> I am not opposed to changing to one mult per QTH rather than one per
> mode except to the extent that it will require changes to logging
> software and these are hard to come by since so many of the developers
> of the software are not supporting their product any more or not
> supporting it well.
Well, according to many surveys, people either use Writelog or N1MM.

We might have a chance of MM rewriting the software, but as John
pointed out, Writelog would require a major modification, and I'm
pretty sure that won't happen. It's hard enough as it is to get the
little "bugs" out of WL.

However, we could post any new rules on the GQP site, with an addendum
stating that WL and N1MM scores as they now exist would be adjusted.

73
Ed