[SECC] Second Call - Nominating Committee

Subject: [SECC] Second Call - Nominating Committee
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:14:04 -0300
It looks like we will have a good turnout at Jim Miller Park for the
annual SECC meeting on June 2nd, and I believe Dan Henderson, N1ND, from
ARRL will be able to join us again this year.

K4BAI and I have been working on a slate of candidates for next year's
officers, but we would like more participation in the process.  If
anyone would like to hold office next year, or has suggestions for
someone who they think would do a good job, or would like to join John
and I as part of the ad hoc nominating committee, please email me
direct.

I hope to see most of the SECC at Dayton later this week...
73
Hal N4GG