[SECC] Announcement NCCC Ladder Thursday Night

Subject: [SECC] Announcement NCCC Ladder Thursday Night
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:55:38 -0400
Note the new award for newcomers for the last six weeks of the ladder.

Wk 12 of NS Ladder this week . . .  a few reminders . . .

 -- Mike W9RE will be running the popular SNS (slow NS practice) half an hour
before regular NS on 20 and 40 . .  0300-015Z.

 -- for details of NS Ladder competition, see www.ncccsprint.com.  0230-0300Z
Friday (Thursday night US) 20, 40, 80 and 160.  Please continue to spread out
in frequency, as this technique maximizes our NS fun.

--  We have added a new 'division' with it's own wine award for all newcomers
to NS.  Scores will be compiled only for the last several weeks (6 events
remaining), so now's a good time to get in the fray.  We'll be showing these
results on shortly, once I return from travel.

 -- Remember July 4th week is a bye week for NS Ladder.  (July 4th is Wednesday)

Again, we invite everyone to partcipate in this snappy, fun and family-friendly
half hour of sprint-style contesting.  You'll love it.  Some have said it's as
much fun as a bowling league   . . hmmmm.

Wk 11.

Ed, W0YK has posted current results at www.ncccprint.com.   Still too close to
call the competition in the W. of Ms. River and E. of Ms. River divisions, but
as usual, N6RO in leaps and bounds ahead of the result of us in the NCCC
division.

On Friday, I had the great pleasure to visit Mike, W9RE and his charming XYL
prior to my meeting here in Indianapolis.   Suffice to say Mike doesn't have to
give very specific directions to his house, given the relative flatness of
Indiana.  Mike and I had a great visit and discovered we are both Purdue
(Boilermaker) grads from about the same (rather distant) era.

So. . . hope to see many of you participating in NS this week.

73 Bill n6zfo/9 for the moment.