[SECC] Circle

Subject: [SECC] Circle
From: k4sb at comcast.net (Ed)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:13:48 +0000
At the time I posted my motion to redefine the boundaries of the
SECC circle, it did not occur to me that all information Matt, K4AQ
and I were using did not contain an up to date roster.

Frankly, our secretary has done such a fine job on advising us of
new members that I thought he was changing the roster at the same
time.

With that in mind, I privately emailed Rick, and informed him
that I would withdraw the motion and give our secretary a reasonable
amount of time to do his job.

I now give notice to the SECC that I withdraw my motion subject to
the above paragraph.

73
Ed