[SECC] [SEDXC] Renew amateur Call Georgia auto License plates?

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Renew amateur Call Georgia auto License plates?
From: bill.mentzer at email.com (Bill Mentzer)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:30:30 -0400
I'm pretty sure this used to be free but that was changed sometime in the
not-so-distance past to help with the Georgia budget crisis.

 It was a topic of discussion back in June of 2010, here is the thread that may
help explain this better.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?251343-Georgia-now-charging-for-Ham-Radio-License-Tags