[SECC] 2011 California QSO Party (CQP)

Subject: [SECC] 2011 California QSO Party (CQP)
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:29:52 -0400
Hi Kevan:  Good luck this weekend.  I usually keep in mind the suggested
frequencies, but start lower than suggested on 20M and up and higher
than suggested on 40M and down until I see where the activity really is.
  My experience is that the activity has generally been centered around
the suggested frequencies, but there are many CA stations QRV and they
will be spread out across most of the General class bands and some may
spill over into the Advanced/Extra class frequencies, particularly on
phone.  73, John.