[SECC] New Log Deadlines for CQ Contests

Subject: [SECC] New Log Deadlines for CQ Contests
From: gmacie at yahoo.com (Gordon Macie)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
I guess the point is to stop cheaters from having time to go through their
logs.

My schedule is always hectic.It's hard enough to find time to contest. Quite
often I never even send in my logs. Either I send it in before shutting
down the computer from the contest or not at all. Recently I did get around to
sending in my arrl vhf log in time I thinkbut it wasn't within 5 days..

I agree this is a unreasonable change.. Cheaters will still cheat.. They will
just have to do it quicker.

Gordon N4LR