[SECC] beacon stations

Subject: [SECC] beacon stations
From: k4wi at k4wi.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:10:54 -0500
Hello Jon, I am sending you a short note to ask who is in charge of the
six meter beacon stations and what are the rules with regard to their
frequency allocation? When the band is open for DX they qrm a lot of dx
working in the area below 50080. I had a nice opening July 3rd to Europe
and a N3***/B on 50079.9 simply took some good dx out underneath him. I
think that all the /B stations should stay below 50025 or 050 at the
highest. There are more and more of them showing up every day and are
becoming a nuisance. I just wondered what you and the ARRL's position on
this is? Passing this along to the ACG and SECC reflectors also... not
trying to stir up a hornets nest but would like to know. Tnx and 73's
Cort K4WI