[SECC] [Contest] Fwd: RE: beacon stations

Subject: [SECC] [Contest] Fwd: RE: beacon stations
From: ky5rtim at gmail.com (Tim Wininger)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 19:00:55 -0500
Cort it has been this way for many years.........

Charge ahead if you want to change it...GL.

I personally have had no issue with beacons. I spend all summer on the band.
Never had to use that comment before. Beacons have been extremely helpful
to me though
if there were more Skimmer RX's out there reporting beacons might become
Dino's. Cluster spots
hardly report most things that transpire and like HF it's what you hear
locally that counts.

Remember we have 50 -54Mhz........might want to start a movement to move up
into the band eh?

ITU agreements you must be aware of I hope.

Band plan is just that...........there are those of us that adhere then
there are other who wish not to.

Start a campaign nationally and see where it goes.

But utmost stay on the band and work stuff. I have been hang'n around the
band for a long time and as always things change
for  better or worse.

GE Tim

OBTW.....beacon list...G3USF: www.keele.ac.uk/depts/por/50.htm
<http://www.bing.com/search?q=6+mtr+beacon+list&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IETR02&conversationid=#>