[TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??

Subject: [TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth Earl Harker)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:02:45 -0600 (CST)
Thus spoke Gilbert Baron:

> Marion J. Henson wrote:
> >
> > Might add that the ARRL official forms are available for downloading from
> > their WEB site and their SUMMARY SHEET does provide spaces for insertion of
> > CALL USED, PRECEDENCE, CHECK and SECTION.
> >

> Might be a good enhancement to have a customized summary sheet. We are
> lucky that contest comittees are not too fussy here.

    Could you be more specific about this?  You can create a summary sheet
in POST easily enough and that should "customize" itself with your previously
defined name, call, location, etc. as well as the particulars of your contest
effort (default exchange, QSOs and mults by band, claimed score, etc.).  On
most contests, you don't need to edit this at all unless maybe you want
to put in SOAPBOX comments.  SS is unique with having to note the ON/OFF
time breaks, but firing up a text editor for that one little addition isn't
a problem for me.

     What other customization do you have in mind?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page