[TRLog] Log formats

Subject: [TRLog] Log formats
From: wday@cq.net (Wayne Day)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:19:22 +0000
At 01:22 PM 12/18/97 -0800, Tree wrote:

>I spoke to Bev at the ARRL and was unable to find out specifically
>what the problem is with the formats (other than not showing the
>transmitted precedence check and section for each QSO which I have
>a hard time believing is really a problem).

I know we've talked about this before, but with the new General Rules
for the ARRL contests being released in QST, I'm still wondering why
they keep rule 4.6 (All QSO data must appear in each line, aligned
by columns, and must include... 4.6.6. complete exchange sent) the
way it is if they aren't going to require it.

73 Wayne N5WD