[TRLog] Log formats

Subject: [TRLog] Log formats
From: wink@rpa.net (Wink)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 08:04:41 -0500

--------------2CED25DA39BB

This is a copy of a note I fired out to Newington the other day.
Strangely enough, a day later I got an e-mail stating that they accepted
my SS-cw log.
Not to sound bitter, (but in all reality I am) I think we're about a
step away from the ARRL doing to it's contest program the same thing
it's doing to DXCC, charging us for being involved in their contest!
That will be the day that I work the contests that are one of the high
points of amateur radio for me and only submit entries to the CQ and
other independent contest sponsors.

--------------2CED25DA39BB