[TRLog] Log formats

Subject: [TRLog] Log formats
From: lenrev@wwa.com (Len Revelle)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 16:40:15 -0600
Tree,
        I dunno that specifically showing the transmitted exchange is the
problem either. After my original CW log was rejected I resubmitted
after adding the transmitted exchange to each Q with a word processor
and it was accepted. I submitted my PHONE log with the transmitted
exchange only on the summary sheet and that was accepted.

        What ever the cause for rejection, I hope Billy will 'splain it to us.