[TRLog] Sunrise over Cyrix 6x86?

Subject: [TRLog] Sunrise over Cyrix 6x86?
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:59:50 EST
In a message dated 98-02-03 13:35:26 EST, ok1rr@gw.ok0ncg.ampr.org writes:

<< Some month ago I referred about serious hardware problem concerning TR Log
 running on a machine using Cyrix 6x86 processor. In the meantime some other
 contesters reported similar problem on motherboards using AMD K5 processors.
 It seems now that I have some good news for the Cyrix 6x86 owners.
 There are some hidden processor functions, hidden BIOS options etc. which may
 be tuned up using some external utility. >>

No problems at all with my K5-100.  I mentioned to Tree that it sounded like a
bios problem, which I guess is true!  Paul KB8N