[TRLog] WPX notes.

Subject: [TRLog] WPX notes.
From: aalaun@ibm.net (Fred Laun K3ZO)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 04:33:38 -0400
 K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> wrote:
>4)  The program frequently displayed NONSSB ,and logged incorrectly.
>
>(This is likely also an Icom interface related problem.)  When NONSSB
>was displayed, I could not send CW messages (paddle or keys.)  I also
>could NOT STOP CW from being sent if a message was already in progress.
>In addition, the call would be logged with NONSSB as the band, and
>negative (!) points put in the points column (and appropriately
>subtracted from the score!)  Again, I'm hoping with crossed fingers
>on the Icom problems getting fixed.

This happened to me once also and I don't use ICOM or even have TR-LOG
connected to my radio -- I use it as a logging program only.  I changed the
"NONSSB" to the correct band on the QSO line, then exited the program and
re-entered and the problem was solved.  I just assumed my fat fingers had
hit the wrong key by mistake.

73, Fred, K3ZO