[TRLog] Band Changes

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changes
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 08:36:16 -0800 (PST)
> This still doesn't answer my question as to why the Band Changes
> window only showed up for a few seconds before reverting back to
> display the # of QSO's in the Last Sixty Minutes.  But, at least,
> I now know that such a command does exist. And more importantly,
> where it is in the manual.

I noticed this myself - it is a bug of some sort.

> I am now convinced there are things in this world I am not
> destined to know or understand.  There is a phenomenon associated
> with the TRLog Manual in which each night gnomes or elves sneak
> into the shack and make changes to the manual--usually additions;
> things that weren't there the last time I pored through looking
> for them--maybe it's just my manual..

It's the only way I can keep up.

> Just when the learning curve seems to be leveling off, the upward
> slope increases.  This is better than crossword puzzles.  Thanks,
> Tree!!

1991: (Tree to wife): "When I get this release done, it should pretty
much finish the program and I won't be spending much time on it."

1998: (Tree to wife): "When I get this release done, it should pretty
much finish the program and I won't be spending much time on it."

It is one of our best running gags.

Tree