[TRLog] K1TTT&NETTSR&TR

Subject: [TRLog] K1TTT&NETTSR&TR
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:43:23 +0500
As far as I know TR does not support any LAN networking. The only thing it
does is sort of a ring networking via serial ports which is not ideal (we
still experience duplicate serial numbers and lost qso that did not make it
around the network) but can be put up with, considering many other useful
features of the software. I have been asking Tree and I think proper
networking is on the wish list, but definitely it is not the first priority.

Igor UA9CDC