[TRLog] S&P to CQ switching

Subject: [TRLog] S&P to CQ switching
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:36:11 EST
Hmmm.... Well, just let me say this about that...
When I loaned my TRLOG (registered) to the clubs Techs for a recent contest at
our club station, they spent 5 minutes playing with it, shut down the CT
program they had been practicing with until I arrived, and ran the contest on
TR...  They commented to me afterwards that it was a bunch easier than CT to
use....So, I have to submit to you that the presumed difficulty with your
running TRLOG is more due to a mindset carried over from another program, than
with any problem in TR...

Cheers  ...  Denny