[TRLog] ESC key blues

Subject: [TRLog] ESC key blues
From: K8KFJ@aol.com (K8KFJ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:39:49 EST
In a message dated 2/23/99 11:59:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, KI6X writes:

>  I correct my callsign and then send an exchange by paddles and use this to
>  finish up.

Why use paddles Dan?  I've heard others also indicate they use paddles in
conjunction with the software....something I've never understood.  Keyboard
mode is one keystroke to get in....and one keystroke to exit (nothing could be
simplier or faster).

Understand, I'm not being critical of your procedures Dan....I'm just trying
to satisfy my own curiousity here.  If you're truly going to master the
software, it seems one must learn to utilize all the software features (not
intentionaly circumvent them by going to paddles).

There's probably an obvious answer to this that I'm overlooking.  Help me out
here, OK?

73  //Gary  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia  <residing under the huge shadow of N4ZR>  :-)