[TRLog] ESC key blues

Subject: [TRLog] ESC key blues
From: Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:56:59 -0800
Here are my reasons for paddles.

1.  I am used to jumping to the paddles for fills, I haven't tried the F10
(or is it F12) yet.  So it is a comfort factor.

2.  I think the paddles are easier to reply with fills because you can have
the keyer set a little slower (I use a separate keyer) and can space things
out customly (is that a word?).

No offense, understand.  I have questions about others habits, I guess it is
just is whatever works best.  I am not a fulltime, hardcore contester so I
may do things differently if I was that way.  What ended up finally selling
me on TR was the S&P features.  "CT is a 1-land CQ only mode program".

73, Dan KI6X