[TRLog] User Info, etc...

Subject: [TRLog] User Info, etc...
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:25:49 -0500
Boy, I'm glad to hear you say that, Tree. I thought that it was only I who
had this problem of being distracted by database stuff showing up in the
exchange window. I, too, have fewer errors when I have to concentrate on
what is being sent and now am much more comfortable with the exchange
window being empty when logging a new QSO.

73 - John